jueves, 9 de mayo de 2013

Say together: "Libérate"


  In spanish, yes, because that the characteristic word from the heroin of my favourite anime: Card Captor Sakura.  Really, I don't think that's the first anime I saw, but without a doubt it's my favourite since I was a seven years girl.
   Anime it's refers to a Japanese Cartoon, that have many different topics to a regular "Disney animation" like the couples (people it's not only straight), explicit thing (sex, murder, blood) and the combination between magic and reality, it's very interesting, funny, and some times a little bit shocking.
   The reason why I started to saw anime is my old brother, who like to see anime all day long and me, like a little girl, do the same that him, so, the most of the anime I saw was very old and strange for my child eyes, and that's the reason why I don't remember the most of the anime I see with him (considering that my brother is eleven years older than me) but even that, I absolutely love seen this colorful and magical little humans and animal who talk and do amazing things, so I still see anime during my childhood (without my brother) and my life in general.
   About Card Captor Sakura I can say that it's a really nice anime, because it's for little girls, but it's also have adult topic like the sexuality (it's not explicit, but have a lot gay couples in there), even that, it's a great anime which is about a little girl (Sakura, 10 years) that discover a magic book that release many of magic cards that she had to "seal", because they can produce a lot of damage. For me, it's still interesting because had it all: magic, love, friendship, and a Archaeologist (Sakura's Dad) and I enjoy it even now.
   I also love the anime music, like the openings and endings (I didn't take many attention to the middle music) and the most I like is from Sakura, Slam Dunk, Kaleido Star, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball, Detective Conan, Evangelion and many others that fully my childhood days.



Here is Sakura with her "toy" Kero, who is really a Card's keeper, who also take care of 
                   Sakura and teach her all that he knows about the cards and how catch it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario