jueves, 16 de mayo de 2013

I need technology?

   Really, I don't have a piece of technology that is actually mine and still working ( yes, I'm a destroyer, hahaha) but I want to talk about two things that make my life easier, well, they did.
    The first one is my loved MP4 Fujitel, that was very special
 to me because I buy it with my own money, they was a simple and cheap stereo player who accompanied me for
 four years, and I absolutely love it because I only charged
 it one hour and I can listen music all day long, and that's
 ¡WONDERFUL!. But one day, a couple of month ago,
 just was spoiled, and I miss it so much, but I can say that I'm not dead, and my life keep going even without it.
   In the other hand, I have my notebook, that it's also spoiled, but it's on the doctor to be fixed. It is a Lenovo 3000 N100, that it's a great machine, has a very wide screen which is my favorite feature of it, and I missed so much because I really need it now, 'cause it has tons of documents that I have not backed up elsewhere, but until they arrive, I survive in the University with my sister's notebook. That's all for now, Have a nice day :)
                                                                                       

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario