jueves, 10 de octubre de 2013

Sharing my life

   Hello Everyone! Today I have to talk about a very important person to me, my best friend.

   I have very good friends that are very special to me and I know them for a long time, even twelve years for some, so it's hard to choose only one, because all have a important place on my heart, but with Esteban we became close very quickly and is my best friend, my partner in crime and for almost two years, my boyfriend.

   Well, I met him in 2007, when we were in the last year of primary school. That's the first time we talk each other, but I know about his existance since third grade, because we always went in the same school, but in different study days. I remember we hate each other, commonplace in schools with differents study days, but the day that we talk for the very first time we become best friends until now.

   I love Esteban for many reasons, he always makes me laugh because we have a very similar sense of humor, has been with me on many occasions, both difficult and happy, it's one of the greatest persons I know and is a unconditional friend. I love that always has a smile on his face and a warm hug for me when I need it, he become a very important person in my life and I can't imagine my life without him, we are very close. 

   When we were younger, we saw each other almost every day, always at night after came from school, we talk for hours with our friends Camila and Macarena and I really miss that days, more simples. Today we try very hard to see us, it's more difficult, but we can stay together on weekends and share with our closest friends. 




Here we were in the first communion of my little sister on 2009

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario