jueves, 18 de abril de 2013

My Autobiography

Hello everybody, my name is Karina, and here we go...

   Well, I have to write something about me, ¿What can I say? , the first thing that I have to mention is that I was born in Santiago, Chile, and I have lived all my life at the same house, like my mother did, and my grandma before her. I went to Presidente Abraham Lincoln elementary, where I met a few of my loving friend, the ones who stood by me at that time, then I went to Miguel Luis Amunátegui High School, where I met other of my very good friends and began to fight harder for my dream of becoming an Archaeologist, something that my mom didn't share, because she was afraid that I would leave her, but when she understand that I would never change my mind, she supported me in any way she could, so, here I am now, studyng Anthropology/Archaeology at Universidad de Chile, and spending my time with lovely people.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario